Binder ED-S 115 Gravity Convection Drying and Heating Chamber, 4.2 Cu Ft (118 L), 120V, 1 Chrome Plated Rack
These ovens from Binder are well-crafted and versatile. Normally used for part drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing, and testing, as well as other applications.
We at Fusion3 have adapted their use for the storage for and recovery of humidity sensitive filaments such as Nylon and Polycarbonate.
By removing the filament from the printer immediately after printing and storing in the oven at 130°F, we find that this can usually restore your material to like new condition and is a best practice for storing quality filaments.
- Easy handling
- Accurate temperature control
- Simple and ergonomic door opening
- Temperature range: +7 °C above ambient temperature to +250 °C
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Natural convection
- Adjustable exhaust air flap
- Controller with timer function
- 1 chrome-plated rack, incl. shelf supports (note: 2 shown in picture)
- Class 2 integrated independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
Additional information from Manufacturer: