Quincy Labs 40GCE Digital Lab Oven (3.0 Cubic Feet)
These ovens from Quincy Labs are well-crafted and versatile. Normally used for part drying, baking, curing, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing, and testing, as well as other applications.
We at Fusion3 have adapted their use for the storage for and recovery of humidity sensitive filaments such as Nylon and Polycarbonate.
By removing the filament from the printer immediately after printing and storing in the oven at 130°F, we find that this can usually restore your material to like new condition and is a best practice for storing quality filaments.
Additional information from Manufacturer:
Operating Temperature Range:
Ambient (room temperature) +25°F minimum to a maximum of 450°F (232°F).
- Digital PID microprocessor
- Accuracy of ±0.5°C
- Dual overtemperature safety feature
- Corrosion resistant aluminized interior
- 115 Volts
- Resistive-tubular incoloy heating elements
- 1" inch of high density mineral wool insulation
- Insulated Steel Doors with high impact thermoplastic handles
- 2 adjustable and 1 fixed nickeled plated shelves
- Baked in scratch-resistant powder coated finish
- UL Listed
⚠ NOT FOR USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS OR GASES
Digital PID microprocessor:
Provides not only ease of use but maintains an accuracy of ±0.5°C allowing for the most demanding applications.
Dual Over temperature safety
Our digital ovens offer both an electronic fail safety alarm and a secondary thermo safety alarm which will shut-off the unit until it is manually reset.